Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hard Water

I came home this morning at about 4:45 am (don't ask where I was at that time in the morning) and was putting some things away in the freezer. I noticed that the ice maker was overflowing and there were large "icebergs" in the way, keeping the mechanism from working correctly. I took a couple of the large clumps of ice and put them in the sink to melt.

I came back after a few minutes and glanced into the sink and saw the cubes had taken on a nice sheen and were looking photo-worthy. I didn't have my regular camera, so I grabbed a little Olympus Camedia D-435 and snapped a couple of quick shots before the batteries died.

Not exactly what I was looking for, but it has given me some inspiration. I think I will be playing with some ice shots later. Hey...I have posted something 4 days in a row. New record for me. Let's see if February is more consistent with more than 8 days of photo's for the month.

Hehe...the alarm just went off...guess it's time for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home