Sunday, January 29, 2006

Baby Face

This little guy came home with my oldest the other day. As both of her part time jobs involve taking care of pets, it is inevitable that a few find their way into her heart. He has some beagle in him and some other combo of breeds. He is such a cutie and I had been trying to get a good shot of him all day, but I has having a hard time because he wouldn't slow down. Finally, he crashed between the chair and the sliding glass doors, in a pool of sunlight.

I brought this into PhotoShop and added my new favorite filter - Distort, diffuse Glow. Wow - I absolutely loved what it did with the side lighting from his sunny resting place.

1 Comments:

Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Awesome, I agree the diffuse glow makes this pic, wayyy cool effect!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home