Saturday, January 07, 2006

Dragon People


It is said that people born in the Year of the Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. They are also honest, sensitive, brave, and they inspire confidence and trust. Dragon people are the most eccentric of any in the eastern zodiac. They neither borrow money nor make flowery speeches, but they tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over them.
Being born in the year of the Dragon, I would say that much of who I am is covered in this description. I have a great interest in the culture and definitely love all things Japanese.
This closeup is of a piece that I have in my office, which is my oasis here at work. People often stop by to find a restful spot along their stressful path.

1 Comments:

Blogger mike fairbanks said...

I agree, I have the feeling that this is pretty interesting, but it needs to be a bit sharper!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home