Monday, February 13, 2006

Love Test


Do any of you remember the little game we used to play as kids, whenever we found a patch of dandelions? You would pluck one of these golden medallions and hold it under you friend's chin. If it reflected yellow, it meant they had a boyfriend/girlfriend...or was it that they liked butter?
Anyway, as I was walking out of the apartment this morning, I saw two or three of these brave souls brightly glowing amongst the fallen leaves and clover.
Nothing special done with this shot...what you see is what you get.

2 Comments:

Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Wow, thanks for the reminder, we havent seen these for months up here, but they way this wnter is going they'll be back in maybe a month or so....

11:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I forgot about the flower under the chin thing. Nice memory :) I have a dandilion in my PAD today too.

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home